Hi Patrick! Nancy L here!
I have been taking Avastin for over 4 yrs and I have never had a reaction! I had 2 cataract surgeries and, thank God, it cleared up my blurry vision or any eye pain!
August 19, 2025
I agree I had avastin for about 2 years and never had a rash
August 5, 2025
Based on the provided search results, there is no specific information about dermal or skin reactions to Avastin injections for AMD treatment. The most common side effects of anti-VEGF injections (like Avastin) that have been documented include:
• Eye pain
• Floaters in vision
• Blurred vision
• Blood vessel rupture on eye Show Full Answer
Based on the provided search results, there is no specific information about dermal or skin reactions to Avastin injections for AMD treatment. The most common side effects of anti-VEGF injections (like Avastin) that have been documented include:
• Eye pain
• Floaters in vision
• Blurred vision
• Blood vessel rupture on eye surface
• Increased eye pressure
• Increased risk of cataracts If you experience any concerning side effects after receiving Avastin injections, contact your eye doctor immediately. They can evaluate whether what you're experiencing is normal or requires medical attention.
August 5, 2025