Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myAMDteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have dry AMD and have always worn the sunglasses that go over my prescription glasses even before my diagnosis.

August 10, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myAMDteam Member

Thanks, I had not thought about glare from those devices!

September 24, 2024
A myAMDteam Member

Yellow lenses are supposed to help with glare. I always wear them when using my phone screen or computer.

September 22, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myAMDteam Member asked a question 💭
Cottage Grove, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In