Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myAMDteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 28
 · 
Reactions
A myAMDteam Member

I am now on my 6 shots with no complications. However my vision has gone from 20/30 to 20/15. Not sure if it is from Ivervay or from Areds 2. My overall is about the same as the mesh I seem to see through is getting s little darker. .

April 14
A myAMDteam Member

I am on my 4th injections in both eyes. So far ok. I can not see well after the shots, no driving. I usually
Try go to bed and in about 4 hrs I feel good.

February 4
A myAMDteam Member

Thank you — I’ve had one treatment and really felt fine after it . Thank you for sharing your experience with me! I appreciate your support.

May 5

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In