Thanks so much. Now I'm not quite as anxious about it?
I will. Thanks so much
I have GA which is what it m getting the injections for. What type of MD do you have and are the injections working for you? Thanks
Not a big deal it’s more frightening because of where the injection is but it’s not that bad. I’ve had many worst part to me is keeping eye from getting dry after injection so make them give you some eye wetting drops before you leave
Just had my second injection. First they put numbing drops. Then there's a quick injection of numbing solution. Finally the medicine in injected. You focus on object away from injection side (nurse holds hand up that you focus on). If you keep breathing and focus on the hand
You feel quick pinch and it's over quickly. Good luck, breath calmly and don't touch or rub the eye afterward- even if it feels wet (because it is numb.)